Live-in Caregiver

Caregiver Immigration Program Canada

If you have Canadian work experience, you can apply for permanent residence using one of these options:.

Caring for Children Program

You can apply through The Caring For Children Program if you are a caregiver who provide child care at home

Caring for People with High Medical Needs Program

 The Caring For People With High Medical Needs Program 

for caregivers who care for the elderly or for people with disabilities or chronic disease

Live-in Caregiver Program

You can apply through the Live-in Caregiver Program if you:


This program is currently closed for new applications